volunteer for a study
Choosing to participate in a clinical research trial is a personal decision. Your participation make medical progress possible. DOC is dedicated to provide
superior patient care and make your experience as positive as possible.
The Benefits of Participating in a Clinical Trial
- Access to promising new treatments often not available outside the clinical-trial setting
- Treatment that may be more effective than the standard approach
- Close monitoring, advice, expert care, and support by a research team of doctors and other healthcare professionals who understand your disease or condition
- The opportunity to be the first to benefit from a new method under study
- The chance to play an active role in your own healthcare and gain a greater understanding of your disease or condition
- The chance to help society by contributing to medical research. People who take part in clinical trials are vital to the process of improving medical care and the information gathered can help others and adds to scientific knowledge.
- Your treatment in a clinical trial may be free of charge and you may receive additional compensation for time and travel.